Endoscopic spine surgery – safe, tissue-sparing & efficient
The innovative endoscopic surgical methods of joimax® offer you and your patients many advantages:
- Minimal tissue trauma: muscles, ligaments and tendons need not be disrupted
- Faster recovery of the patient: Clinical studies have shown shorter hospital stays and a quicker return to work1, 2 for endoscopic disc surgery
- Sophisticated technology "made in Germany": Optimal visualization of the surgical field in HD quality and especially adapted instrumentation developed in close cooperation with experienced surgeons
The complete systems of joimax® for endoscopic spinal surgery cover a wide range of indications: the treatment of facet joint pain is possible as well as that of almost all kinds of herniated discs or the bony decompression of a spinal stenosis.
TESSYS® spinal disc surgery - Function-preserving. Universal. Precise.
iLESSYS® - the endoscopic solution for herniated discs and spinal stenosis
Multiuse - endoscopic rhizotomy
1. Molyneux S, Spens HJ, Gibson A. TRANSFORAMINAL ENDOSCOPIC OR MICRO-DISCECTOMY – EARLY RESULTS OF A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL. Proceedings of Britspine. 2010.
2. Ruetten S, Komp M, Merk H, Godolias G. Full-endoscopic interlaminar and transforaminal lumbar discectomy versus conventional microsurgical technique: a prospective, randomized, controlled study. Spine. 2008;33(9):931.
3. Yeung AT, Zheng Y, Yeung C, Field J, Meredith C. Endoscopic Dorsal Rhizotomy, a New Anatomically Guided MIS Procedure, Is More Effective than Traditional Pulsed Radiofrequency Lesioning for Non-discogenic Axial Back Pain. ISASS conference. 2011;Poster 247.