joimax® Education Program
Dynamic 3-step-concept for learning the joimax® surgical techniques – Education of the surgeon and the complete surgical team
Join the right team and stay on the ball! With the joimax® Education Program you are given the opportunity to learn the surgical techniques in three steps. In addition to the education and training of your complete surgical team, our holistic education concept also comprises the professional supervising of your first surgeries.
We facilitate your start and minimize your learning curve.
1. Visitation – experience live-surgeries
- Participation in live-surgeries in our selected training centers
- Surgical techniques step by step – exchange of experiences with other surgeons, the anaesthesiologist and surgical teams, patient contact
2. Cadaver Workshop – Step by Step
- Surgical guidelines: anatomy, indication, contraindication, anaesthesia, technique step by step, instruments
- Hands-on and cadaver practise
- Exchange of experiences
3. First surgeries – treating your own patient
- Continuous support by a joimax® application specialist and/or a reference surgeon
- Guaranteed surgery success and satisfied patients
- Instruction of your surgical team