Intuitive handling without complex mechanics is the main feature of the innovative flexible joimax® Shrill® Shaver Blades. Malleable materials allow for full force transmission, while the striking principle of construction simultaneously guarantees maximum stability.
- Special construction and vaccuum suction effects ensure safety while working under full endoscopic view
- Gentle ablation of soft and bony tissue in stenosis, hypertrophic ligaments, osteophytes and cysts
- Tissue-specific design of the blades (milling, cutting, abrasing)
- Color coding of the blades for simple identification
- Depth graduation on the blades as additional safety aspect
Shrill® Shaver Blades
Different Shaver Blades for optimized and safe resection and ablation work, close to nerval structures.
Blades are made for bone resection, hard and soft tissue ablation.
Color coding of the blades for simple identification:
YELLOW: diamond abrasor for optimal and safest bone resection
DARK YELLOW: NEW diamond abrasor with coarse graining for stronger bone abrasion
RED: for resection of bone tissue, with protection
PURPLE: for resection of bone tissue, with side protection
BLUE: for resection of bone tissue, without protection
GREEN: for ablation of soft tissue
Depth graduation on the blades as additional safety feature