Shrill® – Shaver Drill System
Multi-functional Drill and Resection System
The joimax® Shrill® System was developed for the resection of soft and bony tissue of the spinal region.
- The joimax® Shrill® System consists of a console, a shaver handpiece and different sterile Shaver Blades.
The device settings can be quickly and easily adjusted on the console, on the handpiece or optionally via foot switch:
- Rotation speed of 500 – 8000 rpm
- Oscillating, clockwise and counterclockwise rotation mode
- 6 memory settings for the most common applications
- Speed regulation directly on the handpiece
- Automatic activation of Deflector Shaver Blades* by magnetic blade detection
Integrated suction function for simultaneous irrigation and suction control:
Provides a free and clear view of the operation area.
joimax® offers both a foot switch as well as a hand piece with integrated On/Off button and suction control.
- Being able to operate the device using the hand switch makes it possible to handle all blades with much more precision than by using only the foot switch.
Powerful and ergonomic handles with high speeds and torque, especially developed for spinal applications. Key activation and rotation speed regulation direct at the handpiece possible.
Autoclavable at 134 ° C / 273° F
Compatible with all joimax® Shaver Blades.
Shaver handpiece Plus
The Shaver handpiece Plus offers high speed, high torque, direct speed control and an integrated magnetic blade detection for applications with the new Deflector Shaver Blade*.
Universal motor handpiece
This handpiece is suitable for all interventions in spine, orthopedics and traumatology. Wire driver adapter and drill chucks serve as accessories.
*Not yet FDA cleared.