Combined camera and light source system with two different camera technologies
True brilliance up to 4K
Perfect images to support endoscopic spine surgery – because lighting, optical system and image processing are ideally matched.
The Camsource® LED offers high resolution imaging with the latest CMOS technology to provide extremely brilliant images, especially in combination with the joimax® endoscopes and the flat screen monitors. The constantly high color temperature of the new LED light source ensures an ideal and real color reproduction of every endoscopic intervention. The integrated LED light source lasts about 30,000 hours and is maintenance-free. All parameters are set via an intuitive touch panel. In addition, the Camsource® LED is ready for joimax® “Command” integration, the remote control of the entire system via tablet. The high-quality glass front ensures safe cleaning.
Functions of the new camera control system
- White Balance+ including automatic scaling optimization
- One-screen-display (OSD) with settings of all parameters
- Stepwise zoom function
- Flip (right / left) and mirror (up / down) function
- Adjustment functions of sharpness, contrast, saturation, color, window and boost
- Image capture function
The new camera head systems
- High resolutions with latest CMOS sensor technology
- Two camera heads available operated by the same control unit:
- Combo camera head with single-cable technology, compatible with all joimax® combo endoscopes
- Ocular camera head with split camera and light cable for other endoscopes
- Improved usability by three camera head buttons offering individual programmable remote
functions like zoom, flip, snapshot and others
joimax® FHD/UHD Endoscopes – combo and ocular version
The joimax® FHD/UHD Endoscopes provide high depth of field, excellent brightness (no loss of brightness at the edges) and brilliance. Moreover, the endoscopes have a very solid structure and are extremely durable due to specific stainless steel and best quality optics.
Most of the joimax® FHD endoscopes are also available in ocular version – compatible with Camsource® ocular camera head and all standard camera systems.
joimax® Endoscope features
- Autoclavable at 134°C / 273°F (prion program) for 18 minutes
- Single-cable technology
- Different working length, outer diameters and working channel diameters available
joimax® Medical FHD & 4K UHD Displays
Whether ultrasound, X-ray or endoscopy: The best examination technique is only as good as the display on which the pictures are visualized. For the new Camsource® LED, joimax® offers a 26“ and a 32“ high resolution display plus a 32“ 4K display which presents the joimax® Camsource® LED as a Ultra High Definition System.
All monitors deliver brilliant visualization during surgery. They have a variety of practical features, such as the buttonless OSD (On Screen Display) menu or the picture-in-picture function.
- TFT-Monitor 26” and 32”
- High resolution: 1920x1080p FHD / 3840x2160p UHD
- Viewing angle: horizontal 178°, vertical 178°
- Smooth overall surface, EMV tested, splash water protected
- Connections: DVI, HD-SDI, RGB, S-Video, Video
- Automatic signal recognition
- Picture-in-picture function
- Touch control panel OSD
Camsource® LED is not yet FDA cleared, registration is in progress.