The USA team has an opening in Irvine, California for a:
Overview of position:
** we will consider part-time work schedule for a strong/well qualified candidate **
The Staff Accountant fulfills an integral reporting function in the Finance department. This role touches aspects of accounting from Journal Entries, Month-end Close, Monthly Account Reconciliations, Reporting, Year-end audits, Taxation, Operations assistance, and other duties as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform weekly reconciliations on multiple bank and credit card accounts.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable.
- Assist with A/R processing.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist with month-end procedures for both domestic and foreign entities, to include journal entries, account analyses and reconciliations, and variance analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim financial reporting.
- Prepare intercompany invoicing and reconciliations.
- Assist Director of Finance with year-end audit procedures to include “prepared by client (PBC)” schedules, coordination with auditors, and account analysis.
- Prepare tax schedules as requested by CPA firm for completion of corporate taxes.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly financial reports as required internally as well as by various regulatory bodies.
- Preferred expertise in Sales Tax and Commission Calculations.
- Performs other administrative and operational duties as required.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degrees in Accounting/ Finance with minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel to include V-lookup, Pivot tables, filtering and advance search.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and interpersonal skills; comfortable communicating with Senior Management
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong observation and analytical skills; attention to details.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and effectively handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- QuickBooks experience highly desirable.
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- PTO (Vacation, Sick Leave, Company Holidays)
- Voluntary Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible working hours with core office hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
joimax® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.) joimax® evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic. In addition, if requested in advance joimax® will provide reasonable accommodations for any part of the application or interview process.
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Send us your speculative application today!
If you want to work for a company that is an expert in minimally invasive endoscopic spinal surgery and believe you can contribute to the company’s success, we would love to hear from you.
Please email us your resume/CV if you have a solid background in Clinical Education Training and would like to learn more about a clinical career opportunity with us!
140 Technology Drive, Suite 150
Irvine, CA 92618, USA
Phone +1 949 859 3472
Fax +1 949 859 3473