SPASYTM * – Vertebroplasty System BCD Kit **
For precise, easy and quick cement application
Vertebroplasty is a minimally invasive procedure to stabilize and relieve the pain of patients with vertebral body fractures and for the relief of pain caused by spinal column tumors. Vertebroplasty supplements traditional treatment methods such as bed rest, analgesics, and corsets.
The SPASYTM Vertebroplasty system offers a minimally invasive procedure that is quick, safe and easy to perform. With this easy to handle, one-handed application system bone cement can be delivered in controlled doses. In combination with Kyverment®, joimax® offers a complete system for simple vertebral augmentation.
The SPASYTM BCD KIT** is available as a set including 2 needles or as individual components.
- Precise and easy to handle
- Includes a pressure relief lever
- One-handed use for even application of cement
- Pre-assembled tube
- Freely-rotatable LuerLock connector
- Easy to read scale (10 ml)
- Length = 125 mm; 11G or 13G
- Bevel-tip trocar
- LuerLock connection system
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic handle
- marking of injection direction
* SPASYTM is a trademark of Seawon MEDITECH Ltd.
** BCD Kit – Bone cement dispensing kit