SPASYTM * – Vertebroplasty System BCD Kit **
The SPASYTM Vertebroplasty system is a minimally invasive procedure that is quick, safe and easy to perform. The simple to operate, one-handed application system means bone cement can be delivered in controlled doses.In combination with Kyverment®, the joimax® system is a complete system for simple vertebral augmentation.
SPASYTM Vertebroplasty is available as a set including 2 needles or as individual components.
- Precise and easy in handling
- Includes a pressure relief lever
- One-handed use for the even application of cement
- Length = 125 mm, OD = 3.0 mm, 11G or 13G
- Bevel-tip trocar
- LuerLock connection system
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic handle
- marking of injection direction
* SPASYTM is a trademark of Seawon MEDITECH Ltd.
** BCD Kit – Bone cement dispensing kit