joimax® SPASYTM* – Ballon Kyphoplasty System
Balloon Kyphoplasty is a minimally invasive percutaneous procedure to stabilize the spine. It compensates for fracture-induced loss of height and change in kyphotic angle. Kyphoplasty is a good alternative therapy for patients when conservative methods such as bed rest, analgesics and support corsets have failed.
The customer-specific joimax® SPASY™ Balloon Kyphoplasty products are available as a set or as individual components. All components are individually sterile-packaged, which offers a tailored and cost-efficient application. The set compositions have been developed in close collaboration with our customers.
There are three different joimax® sets available:
- SPASY™ Standard
with 2 balloon catheters
- SPASY™ Mono
with 1 balloon catheter
- SPASY™ Quick
with 2 balloon catheters, with an 8G access needle for quick entry to the vertebral body
Advantages of the joimax® SPASYTM*-Ballon Kyphoplastie System
- Ergonomically optimized and stable instruments
- Color coded instruments for ease of use
- Outstanding cost/benefit ratio
- Balloon catheter with flexible or rigid shaft
- 3 different balloon sizes (10 mm/4 ml, 15 mm/4 ml,
20 mm/6 ml) balloon length from marker to marker
- Integrated and fixed stylet
Needles and working cannulas
- Impact-resistant and ergonomic handles with a metal insert
- 11G starter needle for standard and mono sets (red)
- 8G working cannulas for standard and mono sets (blue)
- 8G combined starter needle and working cannula in the quick-set – quick access without a wire guide
* SPASYTM is a trademark of Seawon MEDITECH Ltd.