Shrill® Shaver Blades – Simple handling without complex mechanics
The elastic material of the Shaver Blades allows optimal force transmission. At the same time, the unique design principle ensures maximum stability.
- Gentle ablation of soft tissues (cysts, hypertrophic ligaments) in safe oscillation mode.
- Efficient ablation of bone in the case of stenoses and hypertrophic ligamentum flavum.
- Tissue-specific design of the attachments: milling, cutting, abrasing.
- Color-coded attachments for fast and easy identification.
- Depth graduation on the attachments for more safety during use.
Color coding of the blades for simple identification:
Yellow: Diamond abrasor for safe bone resection near nerves
Dark yellow: Diamond abrasor for safe bone resection near nerves
Red: Abrasor for resection of bone, with protection
PURPLE: Abrasor for resection of bone, with side protection
BLUE: Abrasor for resection of bone, without protection
GREEN: Abrasor for ablation of soft tissue
Shrill® Deflector Shaver Blades – now even more precise angulation and even easier application!
Controlled angulation for the ideal working position.
- Angle can be adjusted safely and conveniently using the lever on the shaft.
- Angle can be adjusted precisely to 12°, 24° or 36°.
- Shaver Blades are securely fixed into place.
The Deflector Shafts are available in various lengths and are reusable.
The Deflector Shaver Blades are available with different tips and are designed for single use.