Shrill® – Shaver Drill System
The joimax® Shrill® system was specially developed for the removal of soft tissue and bone on the spine. It comprises of a console, a shaver handpiece and various sterile Shaver Blade attachments.
The device functions can be quickly and easily adjusted on the console, on the handpiece or optionally via the foot switch.
- Rotation speed of 500 – 10.000 rpm
- Oscillating, clockwise and counterclockwise rotation mode
- 6 memory settings for the most common applications
Continuously clear view of the surgical field
The patented construction of the joimax® Shrill® Shaver handpiece in combination with the Shaver Blades provides a suction effect depending on the speed and thus ensures a continuously clear view.
Osteophytes of a stenosis patient
Constriction eliminated using Shrill®
- Speed regulation directly on the handpiece
- Compatible with all joimax® Shaver Blades.
- Automatic activation of Deflector Shaver Blades by magnetic blade detection
- Autoclavable at 134 ° C / 273° F
Universal motor handpiece
This handpiece is suitable for all interventions in spine, orthopedics and traumatology. Wire driver adapter and drill chucks serve as accessories.
Shaver handpiece Plus
The Shaver handpiece Plus offers high speed, high torque, direct speed control and an integrated magnetic blade detection for applications with the new Deflector Shaver Blade.
- Moderate speed with high torque for controlled and effective ablation of tissue with continuous flushing.
- Automatic activation of the Shaver Blade by magnetic blade detection.
- Manageable control of the suction output.
Shrill® Shaver Blades – Easy handling without complex mechanics
Safe handling with full endoscopic view ensured through the Shrill® Shaver Blades. Different Blades for optimized and safe resection and ablation work close to nerval structures.