Shrill® – The Shaver Drill System
The joimax® Shrill® system was specially developed for the removal of soft tissue and bone on the spine. It comprises of a console, a shaver handpiece and various sterile Shaver Blade attachments. The device functions can be quickly and easily adjusted on the console, on the handpiece or optionally via the foot switch.
The joimax® Shrill® System consists of a console, a shaver handpiece and different sterile Shaver Blades.
The Shrill® Console
- Oscillating clockwise or counterclockwise rotation mode.
- 6 memory settings for the most common applications.
Continuously clear view of the surgical field
The patented construction of the joimax® Shrill® Shaver handpiece in combination with the Shaver Blades provides a suction effect depending on the speed and thus ensures a continuously clear view.
The Shrill® Handpieces
- Speed regulation directly on the handpiece.
- Quick connection for attachments.
- Autoclavable (134°C / 273°F).
Osteophytes of a stenosis patient
Constriction eliminated using Shrill®
Universal Motor Handpiece
The Universal Motor Handpiece is suitable for all procedures in the area of the spine, traumatology and orthopedics. Accessories include a wire driver, drill chuck and a quick-release drill attachment.
Shaver Handpiece Plus
The Shaver Handpiece Plus enables the safe and precise use of the Shrill® Shaver Blades for endoscopic spine surgery.
- Moderate speed with high torque for controlled and effective ablation of tissue with continuous flushing.
- Automatic activation of the Shaver Blade by magnetic blade detection.
- Manageable control of the suction output.
Shrill® Shaver Blades – Simple handlinhg without complex mechanics
Safe handling with full endoscopic view ensured through the Shrill® Shaver Blades. Different Blades for optimized and safe resection and ablation work close to nerval structures.
The device settings can be quickly and easily adjusted on the console, on the handpiece or optionally via foot switch:
- Rotation speed of 500 – 8000 rpm
- Oscillating, clockwise and counterclockwise rotation mode
- 6 memory settings for the most common applications
- Speed regulation directly on the handpiece
- Automatic activation of Deflector Shaver Blades by magnetic blade detection
Integrated suction function for simultaneous irrigation and suction control:
Provides a free and clear view of the operation area.
joimax® offers both a foot switch as well as a hand piece with integrated On/Off button and suction control.
- Being able to operate the device using the hand switch makes it possible to handle all blades with much more precision than by using only the foot switch.
Powerful and ergonomic handles with high speeds and torque, especially developed for spinal applications. Key activation and rotation speed regulation direct at the handpiece possible.
Autoclavable at 134 ° C / 273° F
Compatible with all joimax® Shaver Blades.