Endoscopes – the perfect one for every endoscopic surgery
joimax® offers a wide range of sophisticated, autoclavable endoscopes. The special single cable technology makes the surgeon’s work easier and more flexible. Nowadays, it is difficult to imagine conducting examinations and surgeries without the so called “keyhole technique”. So the joimax® developments are guided by the newest scientific research and the needs of surgeons and patients.
joimax® Full HD Endoscopes (autoclavable) for the spinal surgery
- Foraminoscope® for transforaminal procedure (TESSYS® in all its variations)
- Laminoscope® for interlamiar procedure (iLESSYS®, iLESSYS® Delta, iLESSYS® Pro) and for SI joint treatment
- Multiscopes for facet joint treatment
- Cervical Hybrid Scope as a lightweight endoscope especially designed for cervical procedures
- Nucleoscopes for intra/transdiscal procedures
- All endoscopes are 18 minutes autoclavable (Prion program)
- With the exception of the cervical hybrid scope all joimax® endoscopes are availabe as a combo and dual-cable version
- C version = single cable (Combo)
- D version = scope with ocular + Light source (Dual)
- Compatible to most common systems due to fitting adapters
- Foraminoscopes and Laminoscopes are available in different specifications, e.g. working length, outer diameter and working channel diameter.
joimax® Working Tube Distance Ring
To slip onto endoscope before inserting it into the working tube.
The sterlizable Distance Ring determines the position of the endoscope in the working tube. The endoscope stays a few millimeters back or flush with the rim of the working tube. Keeping the endoscope in a defined distance results in a better orientation, an easier handling for the surgeon and for more safety during the procedure.
Avaliable in three versions – for endoscopes with 6.3 mm OD and for iLESSYS® Delta endoscopes with 10 mm OD in blue and for endoscopes with 7.3 mm OD (iLESSYS® Pro) in red.