The joimax® Shrill® System was developed for the resection of soft and bony tissue of the spinal region.
- The joimax® Shrill® System consists of a console, a motor handpiece and different sterile Shaver Blades.
The device settings can be quickly and easily adjusted on the console, on the handpiece or optionally via foot switch:
- Rotation speed of 500 – 6000 rpm (JSHP06000) or 500 – 8000 rpm (JSHPP8000)
- Oscillating, clockwise and counterclockwise rotation mode
- 6 memory settings for the most common applications
Additional functions handpiece Plus (JSHPP8000):
- Speed regulation directly on the handpiece
- Automatic activation of oscillating mode by magnetic blade detection
Integrated suction function for simultaneous irrigation and suction control:
Provides a free and clear view of the operation area.
joimax® offers both a foot switch as well as a hand piece with integrated On/Off button and suction control.
- Being able to operate the device using the hand switch makes it possible to handle all blades with much more precision than by using only the foot switch.
Shrill® Shaver Handpieces
Powerful and ergonomic handles with high speeds and torque, especially developed for spinal applications.
Autoclavable at 134 ° C / 273° F
The ergonomically designed handpieces are key activated and compatible with all joimax® Shaver Blades.
The handpiece is available in two versions: