- Endoscopic Systems
- Spinal Implants
- Pain Therapy Systems
- VBA Management Program
- Endoscopic Devices
- X-Ray Protection
The CESSYS® technique is indicated for the minimally invasive treatment of cervical disc herniations. It uses an anteriolateral approach through the disc space, directly to the site of herniation. Under endoscopic visualization, the compressive disc material can be removed. The small diameter of the cannulas allow an atraumatic access and the removal of herniated disc material with specialized forceps. Additionally, a radiofrequency probe for tissue ablation and hemostasis is available.
The CESSYS® procedure is contraindicated in patients with associated cervical instability and central stenosis.
For cervical, trans-discal spine surgery
- Operation anterolateral through the intervertebral disc space
- Small diameter of the working tube enables atraumatic access directly to the site of the prolapse
- Removal of disc tissue or bony structures with endoscopic visual control
- All instruments are specially optimized for cervical treatment: endoscope, working tubes, reamer, forceps, milling device (Shrill® system) and radio frequency probes (Legato® bipolar with Endovapor®2 multi-frequency system)
- soft, lateral and medio-lateral herniated discs
- ventral, foraminal osteophytes and stenosis